letter R letter E Vintage Brick Letter V little tikes letter I letter E letter W S
Welcome to our Book Review page. Stay a while and read some of the blurbs, check out the video clips and book trailers we've included. You may get inspired to try one of the books that have been reviewed or you may like to write your own review. Ask one of the Library staff how. HAPPY READING!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

WICKED APPETITE (STAFF READING)

WICKED APPETITIE by Janet Evanovich      (LWH)

After reading all 18 books in the Stephanie Plum series ,by Janet Evanovich I was hoping I'd enjoy this new book Janet recently published, Sept. 2010, unfortunately it was nothing on the Plum series... I didn't laugh out loud!
It did have the same quirky lines and romance tension between Diesel and Lizzy Tucker. It was predictable and I certainly wasn't glued to the pages as I usually am with the Plum series, but it was an easy read.

No comments:

Post a Comment