letter R letter E Vintage Brick Letter V little tikes letter I letter E letter W S
Welcome to our Book Review page. Stay a while and read some of the blurbs, check out the video clips and book trailers we've included. You may get inspired to try one of the books that have been reviewed or you may like to write your own review. Ask one of the Library staff how. HAPPY READING!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

SLATED

by Teri Terry

What a gripping book. I sooo enjoyed this fabulous story.

Kyla is only 16 but has done wrong! A criminal! She's been 'slated'... her memory wiped... she has a new personality and a Levo on her wrist that monitors her emotions. If it gets too low (similar to a diabetic) she will pass out and die. This means a new start and very last chance or else. It should be OK now and Kyla should fit into a new family and start a new life... but things are triggering Kyla's memory and she is experiencing a patchwork of nightmares. What does it all mean? Who can she trust and why do many of her friends and go missing? She confides in her friend... close friend Ben...

I loved this book from the very first page and hated having to put it down for a minute. I got to the very end and waited for all to be revealed and nooooo...! There is more to follow in the next book to be released in 2013. I will just have to wait... but I have my suspicions.

No comments:

Post a Comment